Monday, September 15, 2014



I apologize for the lack of posts as of late. I've been occupied with other things, but now I am back with a brand new post covering the updates of last week and this week. However, before I begin I'd like to cover something else. Please, follow along because this topic will require you, the reader's input.


~ Updates ~


During the few short months that I've worked on this blog I've become unsatisfied with its look. And since I struggle with making decisions I was hoping to ask you for your opinion on what you like about this blog and what you don't like about it. And how I could improve and/or change it. Now that that's over it's time to focus on the larger portion of this post. Wizard101's 6th Birthday Party celebration.

~ What's In Store ~



Until the 21st of September a select few items in the Crown Shoppe are on sale for 5000 Crowns. The following items that are on sale are:
 

  • Nightflame Pegasus Mount
  • Skyracer Pegasus Mount
  • Dual Dragonflyer Two Player Mount
  • Leopard Pet
  • Bronze Golem Pet
  • Sea Dragon Pet

Personally, I think this sale is great. Especially since you can buy three of the most expensive Mounts in game for 10$ instead of 25$. 

Anyways, on the topic of the Crown Shoppe I'd like to inform you of some recent changes to it. 

Recently it got a whole new look to make it more organized and I find it rather nice. Below are two screenshots from before and now. Check them out and if you're interested click this link to see the other updates that recently hit the live realm. 



As you can see there are less tabs which makes it less cluttered. And the cool thing about this set up is that when you scroll over one of them a set of smaller tabs pop up known as subcategories and they allow you to find a specific group of items. For example say I wanted to buy a Rental Mount. I'd scroll over the Mounts tab and a window would appear such as this one. And now all I have to do is click Rental Mounts and I'll be directed to a page full of only Rental Mounts.


~ Presents ~


As always KingsIsle has generously provided two presents for us to redeem. But in case you've missed the presents prior to this week I'll provide links to all of them. 

Previous Birthday Gift

 Current Birthday Gift

 

 

 

~ Birthday Contests ~

 

That's right, CONTESTS!  However, this contest isn't held by us but KingsIsle themselves. The winner has a chance to receive 60,000 Crowns! Think of all the things you could buy with that! If you're interested click this link and check it out, and good luck to

















all who enter!


~ Frost-Tastic Wallpapers ~

If you're not aware of them already  I suggest you check them out. What am I talking about exactly? Why Frostcaller's wonderful wallpapers of course! So far he's created a Shadow, Astral, Life, Storm, and Balance wallpaper and with your help you can decide what he'll be making next using this poll here.















 

 

Conclusion: 


During the weekend KingsIsle released a video of them doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. If you're interested in seeing it then check it out below. 


Lastly, I have a question. As we all know Autumn is approaching and it's that time of year when KingsIsle releases all of the fun Halloween Quests. But the question is; do you think they'll add more to them this year apart from the ones we already have? And do you think that they'll update the Nightmare Packs and if so, what do you think will be inside them? 

And until next time, see you in the Spiral!


No comments:

Post a Comment