Thursday, August 28, 2014

  



  ~ As some of you may know a new blogger named Kyle was recently introduced on the blog. Now if I may, I'd like to introduce you to yet another blogger named Sam. To read more about Sam please click the "Read More" button on the bottom of this post. And I hope you all welcome Sam warmly! ~ Sincerely, Umbra (Jace Daniels). . . . 




Hello Everyone! My name is Sam, and I’m one of The Shadow Compendium’s newest authors! Although I’ve been involved in this blog for a little while, I’ve failed to write a post on my own despite meaning to for quite some time. I can’t wait to start writing and I hope that you all like what I have to share in the future!

About Me

I began playing wizard101 in 2010 when Kingsisle released their Selena Gomez promotion. At the time I could not think of anything better to do than pay 10 dollars and help Selena Gomez get out of an forced marriage with a crab, and sing her hit song “A Year Without Rain” with her. Since then I’ve made a new account, and played my way through 13 worlds (14 if you count Grizzleheim and Wintertusk separately) saved the spiral from 2 different villains, and conquered the arena bringing myself onto the leaderboard.  I currently have multiple wizards including: A level 100 Conjurer, A level 60 Necromancer, Sorcerer, and Diviner, and I am in the process of speed leveling a life to max!


What I Will Be Blogging About

I will be posting my take on different aspects of Wizard101 (and possibly Pirate101 in the future) specifically new updates and patches, PVP guides and problems, but also a wide variety of posts on content already in game. If you have a topic you'd like to see me cover, you can let me know on twitter (@s_shield


I look forward to blogging in the future and will be posting as often as possible, but at the very least you can count on regular posts once every two weeks. Feel free to follow my twitter for notifications whenever I upload a post!







No comments:

Post a Comment