Sunday, November 2, 2014

~ My Boring Weekend (Reflection) ~

 So as this weekend comes to a close I'm looking back at it with annoyance. I wasn't really productive at all and I completely forgot about this catering event that I wanted to do. So yea. I wanted to write something today so I decided to write out this short blog post. 








 Basically right now I'm listening to some music with a million things on my mind of things that I WOULD like to do but can't. While also waiting for this cool MOBA game Smite to finish updating. Once it does I think I'm going to try to get Nox or Nyx depending on how you've heard the name. She's a brand new character in the game and she seems really cool. 








Anyways, aside from barely being productive I did write out a new blog post and brought two new members to the blog. So far Chase has written out his post and Cass should have his done soon (hopefully). I also updated the blog's header for November and there should be a new background up soon. (Again), Anyways. What did you guys/gals do this weekend and what are you looking forward to the most on the Test Realm?


(Ps): We're only 20 days away from the release of Pokemon OR/AS! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment