Sunday, November 2, 2014

¡Hola!

     You may remember me from all the way back to the first post. Well, I'm back to cause trouble! >:D Joking about that, the real reason I am back is to just blog and what better than to blog about my favorite app right now, Celtic Heroes. I will still be doing Wizard101 and Pirate101 posts every now and then but I want to help broaden your horizons to more games but let's stop talking about that poop.

     As you all know by now if you are on Twitter my name is Cass Lifeblossom. I have 6 pirates and wizards using only 3 of my pirates, Cass Underwood, a max level swashbuckler; Ryan Underwood, a witchdoctor in Cool Ranch, and my musketeer that just started his way into Valencia. On Wizard101 I use my main, Cass Lifeblossom, an Exalted Theurgist and Kyle, a Grandmaster Pyromancer in Celestia.

    Whelp, byez I guess. I got nothing else to talk about. Be prepared for the first blog post of many for Celtic Heroes next weekend. If you finished reading comment: I have a pet monkey named Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment