Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I'll keep this post short and cut out the formalities. Hopefully everyone who still actively reads this blog remembers who I am. 

First off, I'd like to apologize for the lack of attention to this blog. However, after being somewhat in a hiatus state I can safely say that something will be happening with this blog! ....by that I mean it's going to remain dormant for the most part. Cass/Brandon should still remain here and compose posts for your enjoyment. However, for the most part I'll be working on fulfilling my of my own ambitions. You can join me on those adventures over here on this blog: https://the14starsblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/06/blog-post-title-3/

Although I can't promise I'll be posting frequently from time to time I'll post random stuff about my life and whatnot. So again, feel free to join me. Anyways, I hope you enjoy what's left of this blog until I have the will to fix it up myself.

And a message to Brandon: Whenever you see this it'd be great if you could get in contact with me so we can discuss things. Until then...

Update (08 July 2016): The blog's authors have been removed and this blog will enter a completely dormant state. Thank you all for joining us here and I apologize for this abrupt cancellation. However, in the future it may be possible for this blog to return but as of right now I'm simply going to leave it this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment